Official showcases take place in Chattanooga, TN on May 15 – 19, 2019 and and feature artists selected by committee. Each act plays for approximately 15 minutes. Up to eight performers are featured each night. The performances are open to the public. Tickets are $15, and a three-night ticket is $30. Tickets are available at the door on the night of the performance, and do not grant access to any other conference events, including guerrilla showcases.
Before you apply for an official showcase, read the important information below.
- Applications open December 1, 2018 and close on February 28, 2019. The application fee is $40. All applicants will be notified by March 15.
- Applicants should wait until after March 15 to register for the conference. Between March 15 and April 30, applicants and their band members can register at a reduced rate (equivalent to the Super Early Bird rate). After April 30, normal registration rates apply.
- If you are selected for a showcase, you and your band members must register for the conference and be current FAI members.
- The application form requires links to three (3) live video performances.
- After you submit your application form, stay on this page to submit the required files, then pay the fee. See instructions below.
- Official showcase performers from the previous two consecutive years are not considered.
- Incomplete submissions are not considered.
- If you distribute materials promoting your performance at the conference, you are responsible for collecting these materials from common areas/tables and disposing of them at the end of the conference.
For more info Click Here!